Friday, July 18, 2008

Under Construction


logo


Hello everyone! Well, I finally took the big jump and am officially a full-time photographer! So with that being said, there will be several changes to Perspectives in the coming months. Currently, I am working on a new website, which is why the old one isn't working properly. I will be announcing new pricing and displaying a new logo, and photographs!

I am so excited about all of this, but it is going to take some time to get everything up and running, so I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your understanding.

If you are looking for Wedding or Senior pricing, please do not hesitate to contact me, as I will be more than happy to email you the information or set up a consultation.

Thanks again for the understanding!



- Monique Montoya

No comments: