Monday, July 14, 2008

Wedding at the Westin Hotel in Houston, Texas


logo


I was a second last Saturday for SB image studios and had the chance to help photograph a very cute bride and a very beautiful wedding. The Westin has an amazing reception hall, it is filled with huge windows that over look the city and is absolutely gorgeous at night! But I think the best part of the day was the bride getting ready. The hotel room had huge windows that were covered with thin white screens creating a photographers heaven! The light from it was sooooo pretty, I couldn't help getting excited over it. I think at that point I knew I was a photography nerd. Although I know the bridal party thought I was probably just crazy, hahaha.

Anyway, here are several of my favorites...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to admit that this was the best bouquet toss I have yet to experience, these girls get serious when it comes to flowers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Black and White wedding images Monique, these are just gorgeous :) I *love* the bouquet smash and grab too :D