Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm still alive!

OMG, its already September! Where did the time go??? I guess time fly's by when you are having fun! And I have been having fun! Yes, I am still working on the website and yes, I do have several several things I need to post, but no, I don't have the time! Which is a good thing, right?

Well, an old friend got on to me for not giving him anything new to look at, so I thought that 4 in the morning would be the perfect time to blog something, hahaha. Wow, I can't believe its 4 already! Seriously, I need time in a bottle...

So I was going through some images that I got a few weekends ago shooting with Howie from SB Image Studios and started to notice that alot of my favs had a running theme. So I went with it and created a slideshow, enjoy!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love
luv
Puffy heart love
the last one!

glad to see you are still alive!