Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jessica and Ben's sneak peek and video!

Just want to say congrats to Jessica and Ben! I hope you guys are having fun in Mexico! As promise here is your sneak peek of your big day! We took so many images that day that I had to make a video, however I am showcasing my favorite images too.

On a side note, the entire images will be ready August 1st, so don't go far :)

Enjoy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone loves the pictures... i'm not sure if you got that from my message that i left you earlier or not. haha i really can't wait to see more. thanks so much for capturing the day! :)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys with all of my heart. I think that my daughter Erin and my "new" daughter Jessica are the prettiest brides ever (except for Lynnie)that I have ever seen. I love you all with all of my heart.

Dad