Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Ike

We survived! Although, we don't have electricity and are trying to survive on peanut butter and goldfish. Pearland has some stores open, we got to eat at Friday's the other day thankfully, it was nice to feel normal, if it was only 30 minutes.

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with the rest of the world and let you know that I hope everyone that was effected by Ike is doing well and is ok.

Since I don't have power, I had to hunt down a wireless signal just to post this update. So please be patience while I work on getting up and running again. I am at the mercy of Centerpoint, but I know they are working hard and around the clock to get power restored to all of us.

For my clients, because of this little bump, please understand that orders placed or deadlines for pictures that needed to be posted will be delayed until things are restored and normal around here. And please note, that yes, your photographs are safe and sound :)

Again, I hope you all are doing well. I hope to be in touch soon. If you do have a question, please do not hesitate to text me. My phone seems to only be doing well when it comes to texting.

I'll be in touch soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, peanut butter and goldfish is a gourmand's dream come true!