Thursday, June 19, 2008

A very hot wedding!


logo


Literally! I shot with a very talented photographer,Holly Mikel, a few weekends ago and not only was it just HOT outside, but the reception, held at the Cherotel, had no A/C! The hotel was having problems with their a/c unit and instead of cold air it was pumping out hot air! But that didn't stop the party or anyone from having a great time. Anyway, I just wanted to share a few of my favs...



Meet their leader, yes, their leader. Only in Texas :) ...
The groom had his "wedding day" game face on.

A quite moment with dad before the ceremony.
Love Love these shoes! Love Love LOVE Gianni Bini!

A quick peek into the church open doors to watch the beginning of the ceremony

A funny moment during the ceremony


Playing games...

a Mother-in-law's congratulations

The cake was yummy!!







I know this out of sequence, but I had to save the best for last! I was sooooo excited to see a balcony above the dance floor! As soon as I saw it, I just new what I wanted these shots!



No comments: