Tuesday, November 13, 2007

6 years and still counting...


logo


Well, Terry and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on the 10th! We usually just eat at a nice restaurant, maybe go to some little event, and then exchange cards at the end of the day. HOWEVER, He thought he would would spice things up this year. First he had a dozen roses waiting for me when I came home from work on Friday, then showed me the tickets he bought to the Houston Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker. Then, to top it off, he surprised me with a beautiful diamond "Love Grows" heart necklace! HEHE, he cracks me up, because every time he goes to give me something big he is always so nervous and it is written all over his face that he has something up his sleeve, but this time I had no idea!

Of course I just had my silly little card to give him at the end of the night :(. Oh well, just means I have to make up for it at Christmas!!!!

Anyway, I had to take pictures so here ya go!


No comments: